- Eden muscadine grape vines after pruning
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Fruiting arm of Eden, V8 R9 B1, after pruning; Catch can spurred arm vine. Spurs have been entirely renewed or nearly so by cutting to side shoot nearest main arm.; Rotundifolia Experiment Vineyard, Willard, N. C.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).