- Thomas muscadine grape vines
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Thomas, V7 R3 B1, Close view of a fruiting arm, showing fruit; Rotundifolia Experiment Vineyard, Willard, N. C.; Note quantity and quality and manner of its production on spurred growth
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).