- Flowered Muscadine grape vines
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: First Hermaphrodite; V23 R4 B2. The first known perfect flowered Muscadine grape; Shows condition of vine during 1914 pollination season. Note larger and abundant bloom clusters
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).