- Flowered Muscadine clusters
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Typical clusters, Natural sized. of V23 R4 B2 left--largest, V19 R7 B2 right--smallest; Willard [illegible] [Vineyard].; These are perfect flowered clusters from the first two Muscadine vines known to be perfect and self-fertile.; Transcribed from back: Blossoms
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).