Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Blueberry symposium principals
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Blueberry symposium principals included, left to right, Dr. C. M. Mainland, N. C. State University; Dave Dirkse of Harvey Harvesters, Spring Lake, [Michigan]; Dr. Roger Rohrbach, NCSU; and Al Patzlaff, Blueberry Equipment [County], South Haven, [Michigan]; Dirske and Patzlaff's firms manufacturer the two mechanical harvesters now available to growers. --Woody Upchurch--11/2/71
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).