- Farmer H. G. Huntington in his blueberry field
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Mr. Alford: Two pictures in this group used in News and Observer on May 6, 1940. [...] Blueberry bushes on farm of H. G. Huntington in Pender County being sprayed with Bordeaux mixture. Fox.; Transcribed from back: H. G. Huntington, largest Blueberry grower in state, Pender County--April, 1940.
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).