- A. T. Holman checking terrace height on Howard-Hickory Nursery
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Holman, A. T. more info on Holman, A. T.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: A. T. Holman checking height of terrace on Howard-Hickory Nursery, Hickory, N. C. Not difference in elevation between terrace ridge and water furrow as indicated by the black and white target. A good terrace should be 15 to 20 inches higher than the water furrow. March 1928
Holman, A. T.
more info on Holman, A. T.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).