- Plane cropping dusting cotton field
Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture
- Item identifier:
- United States. Department of Agriculture more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Date: [November] 28, 1925; Made by: U. S. [Department of Agriculture]; Subject: Airplane dusting; Location: [Unknown]; Remarks: Showing plane being loaded with calcium arsenate; flying low over cotton field leaving trail of dust and dust and settling over plants in the wake of the plane. Typical of dusting done in N. C. in 1925
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).