Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Experimental cotton hybrid varieties at Upper Coastal Research Station
Community and Extension
Agricultural experiment stations
Cotton -- Experiments
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Experimental Cotton: A number of cotton varieties are being tested at the Upper Coastal Plain Research Station at Rocky Mount, including the hybrids shown above. Increased yield is the main objective of this particular experiment. --Woody Upchurch--10/3/62
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
Rocky Mount (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).