- Row of cotton top-dressed with Nitrage of Soda, and one without top-dresser
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Made by E. C. Blair; Cotton; Hertford County; Left--Cotton top-dressed with No. 300 Nitrate of Soda per acre; Right--Cotton fertilized same as other, but without top-dresser; Harvey Snipes, Ahoskie, N. C., 11/1/28
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).