- Farmer with cotton crop after rotation with peanuts
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: [November] 12, 1928; Made by E. C. Blair; Cotton after Velvet Beans and after Peanuts; Edgecombe County; (1) Cotton after velvet beans. This land lay out in 1926 as it was considered too poor to cultivate velvet beans in 1927. (2) Cotton after peanuts (1927). This is in same field as the other picture, but in 1926 this part was more fertile than the other. R. A. Bradley, Whitakers, N. C.; 8/28/28
Edgecombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).