- Crops in four-year rotation
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: NC-D13-20; Ashe, North Carolina; Four year rotation of corn, small grain, [cut off] pasture. Two years of each four this entire area is in pasture. Shown in picture is [cut off] Station McIver, district conservationist, [cut off] the New River Soil Conservation District.; Photo by: O. S. Welch, 6-24-43; Soil Conservation Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
United States. Department of Agriculture
more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
Ashe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).