Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Men standing in corn field
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- McCrary, O. F. more info on McCrary, O. F.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: A fine field of corn on farm of Mr. C. C. Speight near Clark's Station in Craven County. Estimate yield 75 bushels per acre. No fertilizer. First crop ever grown on the land. Variety, Latham's Double. Picture made by O. F. McCrory, District Agent, on August 10th, 1921 Note height of ears.
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)