- Corn field
- Item identifier:
- McCrary, O. F. more info on McCrary, O. F.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: A Fine Corn Field; Estimate yield 75 [bushels] per acre.; Transcribed from back: A "forest" of corn on farm of Mr. C. C. Speight near Clark's Station in Craven County. First crop ever grown on the land. No fertilizer used. Variety, Latham's Double. Picture made by O. F. McCrory, District Agent, on August 10th, 1921
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).