Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Corn field
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- McCrary, O. F. more info on McCrary, O. F.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: A Fine Corn Field; Estimate yield 75 [bushels] per acre.; Transcribed from back: A "forest" of corn on farm of Mr. C. C. Speight near Clark's Station in Craven County. First crop ever grown on the land. No fertilizer used. Variety, Latham's Double. Picture made by O. F. McCrory, District Agent, on August 10th, 1921
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)