- Corn field
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kirby, S. J. more info on Kirby, S. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Made by S. J. Kirby; Date: [September] 29, 1926; Subject: Corn Field; Location: Surry County; Remarks: A corn field which has grown corn after corn for more than 50 years. No legume rotation, or fertilizers except barnyard manure. Yield has been less than 20 bushels to more than 50 per acre.
Surry County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).