- James Monroe Jarvis and Mrs. Jarvis in front of their home
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Floyd, E. Y. more info on Floyd, E. Y. (Edward York), 1897-
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: [Agricultural Extension] and Research--Corn; Originator of Jarvis Corn, Forsyth [County], 18 August 1926; Made by E. Y. Floyd; Views showing Mr. Jarvis with sample stalk of the Jarvis yellow corn. The Jarvis home and garden.
Jarvis, James Monroe
more info on Jarvis, James Monroe
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).