- Farmer Hal Trott and Extension Agent Danny Shaw examining legume cover crop on Trott's farm
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: In "Cover Crops" News Release Subject Files--1988; Transcribed from accompanying news release: Onslow County farmer Hal Trott, left, and Danny Shaw, Onslow extension agent, examine a legume cover crop on Trott's farm. The cover crop provides nitrogen for the corn crop to be grown in the same field. Trott said that corn yields from fields in which cover crops were grown have been the highest he's seen on his farm. Trott grows corn to feed to his hogs.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Onslow County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).