- Dr. W. V. Campbell examining alfalfa weevil caught on "sticky trap"
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: In folder of press releases about alfalfa, stapled together [with] not: "Alfalfa Weevil Pictures."; Transcribed from accompanying press release: Dr. W. V. Campbell, entomologist at North Carolina State, inspects a "sticky trap" used in studying the movements of the alfalfa weevil.
Campbell, W. V.
more info on Campbell, W. V.
North Carolina State College. Department of Entomology more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Entomology
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).