Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Men in front of shortleaf pine
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber; #1151, Shortleaf pine -- 10 feet in circumference at breast height (4 1/2 feet), 135 feet in height -- on farm of Walter F. Bost, Route 1, Morganton, Burke County, North Carolina. The largest living shortleaf pine reported to the "Big Tree" Committee of the American Forestry Association.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).