- American holly tree
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: American Holly Tree = Longest know is the [illegible] standing in [illegible] county. Circumference = 11'-1''; [illegible] = 42+''; Height [illegible] = 72'; Crown spread [illegible] = 45'; The above measurements were taken several years ago.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).