- Timber stand improvement demonstration with longleaf pine
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mattoon, Wilbur R. more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: T.S.I. [timber stand improvement] demonstration, thinning longleaf pine, 30 years old and 50 feet high. Farm of E. C. Johnson, Fayetteville, Cumberland County.; Credit Line! This print may be reproduced. Use the following credit line: "Photo by U.S. Forest Services."
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).