- Ralph Hartley's forestry demonstration
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #184, Farm Forestry Series, By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester.; A view in the forestry demonstration conducted by Ralph Hartley, Caswell county. This is one of Ralph's club projects. Demonstration covers .31 of an acre from which he cut 4 1/2 cords of fuel wood.
Caldwell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).