- S. E. Wilson and Extension forester examining cut tree
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #134, Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester.; Don't leave a high snag when cutting one prong of a forked tree. Extension Forester showing S.E. Wilson where the cut should be made. Franklin County.
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).