- Sign notifying timber stand improvement demonstration in front of trees
Signs and signboards
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #946, Farm Forestry Series, By R. H. Page, Jr., Asst. Ext. Forester; Timber stand improvement demonstration, farm W. H. Arney, Burke County. Timber 35 years old -- 20.4 cords cut and 36 cords left standing per acre.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Burke County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).