- Shortleaf pine trees
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Transcribed from back: #58, Farm Forestry. by R. W. Graeber, Ext. Forester.; 10 years old pines (Shortleaf) on farm of John Efird, Albemarle, N. C. App. 5000 trees per acre, should be thinned 10 1200 per acre. Stanly County
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Stanly County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).