Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Sign notifying timber stand improvement demonstration by Agricultural Extension Service
- Transcribed from back: #946, Farm Forestry Series, By R. H. Page, Jr., Asst. Ext. Forester; Timber stand improvement demonstration, farm W. H. Arney, Burke County -- timber 35 years old -- 20.4 cords cut and 36 cords left standing per acre.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Burke County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)