- Thinning demonstration with Loblolly pine
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #806, Farm Forestry Series, By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't. Ext. Forester; Thinning demonstration in Loblolly pine timber, farm of Steven Williams, Duplin County. This estimate of standing trees was made shortly after plot was thinned.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Duplin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).