- Forestry club study of timber
Forestry extension workers
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #110, Farm Forestry Series. By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester.; George and Emmett Turbyfill studying timber estimation on their forestry club project. County Agent J.W. Hendricks acting as instructor. These boys were the first Forestry club boys in North Carolina. From a pure stand of Virginia pine they cut 12 cords of thinnings and left 893 trees per acre. This project is not completed as approximately more trees will be removed during the coming season.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).