Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- C. J. Telford giving lumber stacking demonstration at Saw Mill School
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; 481 -- "'Blue Stain' can be controlled by certain chemical dips and proper stacking", said C. J. Telford, Forest Products Laboratory Madison, Wis. while giving a demonstration in lumber stacking at the Lenoir "Saw Mill School", July 17, 1931
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Communication Services (UA023.006.072) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).