Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- D. P. Price giving lecture on mill operation at Saw Mill School
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forestry schools and education
Forests and forestry
Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1931, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; D. P. Price, Sawmill expert with E. C. Atkins and Company, was caught by the camera while discussing the alignment of the mill and the care of the saw as the two important features to be watched in the operation of a saw mill. Scene at the Oakboro "Sawmill School," July 16, 1931
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).