- Loblolly pine trees
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #850, Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Seven year loblolly pines -- natural seeding -- after thinning. More than 6,000 trees per acre still standing. Mason Farm, Scotland County.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).