- Pulpwood from timber thinning demonstration
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; 451 -- Pulp wood cut from a timber thinning demonstration on farm of J. Claude Barber, Rowan County. Only the crippled trees and over-crowded trees were taken, leaving the better trees for a future crop of high class timber.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).