- C. M. Jackson, Donald Carlyle, and Eugene Carlyle examing tree in need of pruning
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1132, Farm Forest Series, By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Assistant County Agent C. M. Jackson of Edgecombe County points out to 4-H Club members, Donald and Eugene Carlyle, the need for pruning in their timber thinning project.
Edgecombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).