- Man with black walnut tree
Eastern black walnut
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; 365 -- A Black Walnut tree -- five years from seed -- now bearing 25 full size nuts. On farm of J. W. Looper, Granite Falls, N. C. Caldwell County.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Granite Falls (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).