- Black walnut tree
Eastern black walnut
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1075, Farm Forestry Series, R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Black walnut tree 10 years after setting a one-year seedling. Same tree as shown in picture #355. Tree planted by Erine Woodlief, Route 2, Kittrell. Tree grown from nut gathered at Mt. Vernon
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Vance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).