Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Scotch pine plantings
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #960, Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Scotch pine planting on lands of North Carolina Granite Corporation, Mount Airy, N. C.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Mount Airy (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).