- Extension Assistant agents by loblolly pine windbreak
Windbreaks, shelterbelts, etc.
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1103, Farm Forestry Series, By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forestry; Assistant Agents Eagles and Andrews in two-year-old loblolly pine windbreak on the farm of W. B. Boschen, of Pantego, in Beaufort County. The rows are one half mile long.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).