- Men examining loblolly pines
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry series, By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester; 401 -- Looking into a 4 yr. old loblolly pine plantation on the farm of R.L. Stowe, Gaston county. Trees range from 6 to 10 feet in height after four seasons growth. Trees growing in bare clay soil.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).