Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Loblolly pine trees
Community and Extension
Loblolly pine (Pinus taeda)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; 376 -- Loblolly pine plantation on farm of J.E. Van Hoy, Albemarle, R.3. Planted in spring of 1927, showing four seasons growth when picture was made October 3, 1930. Trees planted on rocky bluff too rough for cultivation. The stand is uniform with 98 plus survival.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)