- Cecil clay hill reclaimed by black locust
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
Reclamation of land
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: #747 Farm Forestry Series 1935 by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester This eroded Cecil clay hill has been reclaimed by black locust planted November 1930. W. E. Morrison Estate, Iredell County.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
Morrison, W. E. more info on Morrison, W. E.
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).