- Black locust trees on the farm of S. H. Crocker
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: #992 Farm Forestry Series 1939 by W. J. Barker, Asst. Extension Forester Three in one -- fence posts, idle land reclaimed, and soil built up on farm of S. H. Crocker, Wilson County. Black locust trees planted in 1930.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
Crocker, S. H. more info on Crocker, S. H.
Wilson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).