- Estate of W.E. Morrison - Black locust
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: #746 Farm Forestry Series 1935 by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester Walter Morrison inspecting a field of 5 year black locust planted on an eroded cecil clay hill - W.E. Morrison Estate, Iredell County.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).