- Reclaiming gullies with Black Locust
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: #930 Farm Forestry Series 1937 By R.H. Page, Jr., Ass't. Ext. Forester Reclaiming gullies with Black Locust. Farm of J.L. McSwain, Cleveland County. One year's growth on badly eroded land.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
McSwain, J.L. more info on McSwain, J.L.
Cleveland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).