- Shortleaf pine planting at the farm of Marvin W. Smith
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: 644 Farm Forestry Series By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester 1933 Shortleaf pine planting in an abandoned field; trees 7 years old; no reproduction on open land after 10-15. A case where planting is necessary. Farm of Marvin W. Smith, Iredell Co.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Smith, Marvin W. more info on Smith, Marvin W.
Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).