- Shortleaf pine planting at the farm of Marvin W. Smith
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: 643 Farm Forestry Series 1933 By. R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester Shortleaf pine planting in an abandoned field - Trees 7 years old - no reproduction on open land after 10-15. A case where planting is necessary. Farm of Marvin W. Smith, Iredell Co.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
Smith, Marvin W. more info on Smith, Marvin W.
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).