- Shortleaf pine and loblolly at Piedmont Experiement Station
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: 1008-b 1939 Farm Forestry Series, By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Depression in center showing difference in growth of shortleaf pine as compared with loblolly of same age. Loblolly on left are one year older. Planted in 1927, picture made in 1939. Piedmont Experiment Station, Iredell County.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).