- Timber farming work on the Hoots farm
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo: Farm Forestry Series, by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester 1931 420 - Extension Forester with J.J. Hoots, of Yadkin County, studying results of the "Timber Farming Work" on the Hoots farm. This is just an example of what any farmer can do. Average 500 trees per acre standing.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Yadkin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).