- Governor Scott and District Forestry Extension Specialist Walter M. Keller measure one of the largest pines in the 3/4-acre plantation.
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
Forests and forestry -- Valuation
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from information found with original: Governor Scott and District Forestry Extension Specialist Walter M. Keller measure one of the largest pines in the 3/4-acre plantation. This tree was 16 inches in diameter outside bark at breast height. It will yield three and a half 16-foot sawlogs. Present sale value on the stump is approximately $8.10
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958 more info on Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).