- Forest thinning demonstration in loblolly pine
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from information found with original: ECW TSI demonstration in loblolly pine - 15 years old. Farm of A.N. Carver, Fayetteville, Route 7, Cumberland County, N.C. 2.8 acres gave a harvest of 23.75 cords, leaving 1,730 trees standing.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).