- Peeling pulpwood during the summer or so-called "peeling season"
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. #351. 1930. Peeling pulpwood during the summer or so-called "Peeling season." Tools used are ordinary hoes with the handles straightened. Other tools can be used - such as a light spade or special peeling spuds manufactured by the Council Tool Co., Wananish, N.C. This is a pulpwood demonstration at the farm of Miss Susan Graham. Granville. Co. N.C.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Granville County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).